The Best Electric Scooters For Sale At The Best Prices Online
We bought the Razor E200S Seated electric scooter for one of our twin 13 year old daughters as an early Christmas gift.
The younger twin,(by a whopping 8 minutes), Emma is a bit of a “tomboy”, and wanted to continue riding her Schwinn bike.
My wife and I had little experience with electric scooters, so we had to find out as much as we could, so we could make an informed purchase.
Emily,(our oldest), had seen an electric scooter on a YouTube video, that she really liked. We asked her what brand it was, and she told us it was a Razor E200S seated electric scooter.
We went online and found the scooter on Amazon.com. We like Amazon because they provide lots of useful information about the products they offer.
Amazon usually provides reviews by their customers who have experience with the product. We had bought our 9 year old son an electric scooter from Amazon. That was about all the experience we had.
We liked several features of the Razor E200S…
* It could reach a speed of 15 m.ph. Definitely fast enough to keep Emily interested and on her “toes”! Because electric scooters are relatively low to the ground, the sensation of speed is much greater.
* Riders have the option of using a seat, or standing. The seat and post are detachable. Why not pick a scooter with both options?
* The seat is “cushy” and comfortable. Extremely important if you are going to ride the Razor E200S seated electric scooter for any length of time.
* It can handle riders who weigh up to 220 lbs, and the handlebars are adjustable. Very important features that will prevent Emily outgrowing the scooter. Also, I can actually ride the Razor E200S myself! My wife has not expressed any interest in riding it herself.
* The twist grip throttle provides very smooth and easy to control acceleration. Plus, Emily thinks twisting the throttle is “cool!”
Finally, the scooter has 8 inch pneumatic tires, which really enable it to give a remarkably smooth ride.
Well, Emily loves her seated electric scooter so much that we can hardly keep her off it!
That was actually 2 years ago. Now, in 2010, our whole family are riding scooters!
Is Currently Offering 50.00 Off The List Price + FREE SHIPPING For The Razor E200S seated electric scooter
Like the idea of a seated electric scooter? Check out the Razor E300S electric scooter